• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TruckBoss Deck For Sale

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Selling my TruckBoss SledDeck with all accessories. This is for a 6.5' bed and includes the slide out sides, winch, cargobox, deck extension, extending ramp and all the parts hardware necessary. Everything is in good shape. I just took the deck off of my truck and nothing else is needed to put it back in. This deck is incredible, better than any standard four leg style deck that I've used in the past. Truck bed is sealed and cargo box provides excellent roll out storage. I have a 163" track on my sled and this deck with the extension works great. I've only used the cargo box and winch for one year. I bought a 5th wheel so I'm not using a deck anymore. My asking price is about half of what I paid for all of the components. $3700.00

Located at 81637 Gypsum, CO

Back slide outs.jpg Driver side.jpeg Passenger Side.jpeg Back slide in.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018
Anchorage, Alaska
Selling my TruckBoss SledDeck with all accessories. This is for a 6.5' bed and includes the slide out sides, winch, cargobox, deck extension, extending ramp and all the parts hardware necessary. Everything is in good shape. I just took the deck off of my truck and nothing else is needed to put it back in. This deck is incredible, better than any standard four leg style deck that I've used in the past. Truck bed is sealed and cargo box provides excellent roll out storage. I have a 163" track on my sled and this deck with the extension works great. I've only used the cargo box and winch for one year. I bought a 5th wheel so I'm not using a deck anymore. My asking price is about half of what I paid for all of the components. $3700.00

Located at 81637 Gypsum, CO
Is this available?

Premium Features