• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat M/X/F8 / M/X/F1000 Fuel Only Power Commander 3 / PCIII 617-411

BLKCAT

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2008
Wenatchee WA
This is brand new still in the original packaging with all the accessories from Dyno Jet - never used.

The paperwork says it fits Arctic Cat M8's and M1000's 2007-2008. However, it is my understanding it will work with all years of M1000's and all years of M8's including ProClimb M8000. I got this information directly from Dyno-Jet but don't take my word for it check for yourself.

USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable

Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected snowmobile when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications

If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate

Standard style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required

Includes easy-to-follow instructions

Direct injector control technology

Features an expansion port for add-on modules from Dynojet

Software is compatible with Windows Vista/2000/XP

USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included

Made in the U.S.A.

$250

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS VIA TEXT 509-679-6915 I DO NOT GET ON HERE EVERYDAY.

FullSizeRender.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Premium Features