• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Overweight Skidoo

W
Dec 1, 2007
WYOMING
Sorry Skidoo boys about your new overweight sleds that were suppose to be so light.. I just got back from MN and we bought and set up my buddies new Skidoo. We weighted it before we put gas and oil in just for fun.. WOW was my buddy pissed.. 33 pounds over what Skidoo said it would be.. haha. We took back to the skidoo dealer to double check on their scale and they got 34 pounds over..

haha. sorry boys looks like even when your Skidoo companys lies they can't keep up with CAT.. :D :D

R
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Sask
Never rode with a cat that could come close to the revs.
My 07 800R highmarked every m1000 I ever came up against. Cats are so far behind the times it is sad.
Oh and by the way I am a Yamaha guy now it will only get better from here on. I can't wait!

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Never rode with a cat that could come close to the revs.
My 07 800R highmarked every m1000 I ever came up against. Cats are so far behind the times it is sad.
Oh and by the way I am a Yamaha guy now it will only get better from here on. I can't wait!

Must have been some poor running 1000's.

R
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Sask
No they where not because they all thought they where king sh$t until I would put a highmark on the hill then they would try and beat it, usually take them a couple of tries and they would but they would all ask what I had done to my sled before I left, and of course it was completely stock, lol. I was very unimpressed by the M1000 but that is just my experience.

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
Sorry Skidoo boys about your new overweight sleds that were suppose to be so light.. I just got back from MN and we bought and set up my buddies new Skidoo. We weighted it before we put gas and oil in just for fun.. WOW was my buddy pissed.. 33 pounds over what Skidoo said it would be.. haha. We took back to the skidoo dealer to double check on their scale and they got 34 pounds over..

haha. sorry boys looks like even when your Skidoo companys lies they can't keep up with CAT.. :D :D

do you actually know how they come up with the weight ..dry is no fluids what so ever,DRY---we weighed the sleds wet and they are exactually what they should be..the 07 x was 564 wet the new x is 521 wet,, BRP claimed 44 pounds and we got 43 i wouldnt be to Pi$$ed about that..CAT:eek:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
What an idiot. This has been discussed over and over, weighed over and over. How come everyone has the same weight (same as doo claims) except you.

Premium Features