• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats up with all the Ron Paul freaks?

J
Oct 12, 2002
Idaho, Meridian
Geeez these dorks have signs up everywhere.he's not even a nominee or even close.
They are a sensitive bunch.All ten of them.

I think my brother in-law wants to make love to him too, cause he gets pizzed off when I poke fun and his wife won't talk to me anymore(politics).

There is one person on here that wouldn't surprise me to be in the Ron Paul corner, I wonder who else is silly enough to admit it.

C
Nov 26, 2007
kalispell, MT
I didn't know who he was until I watched some of the prez debates on you-tube; what don't you like about him? Some of the others are more gun control/wilderness supporting than Hillery herself... I like his stance on personal freedoms -example- get goverment out of states business (wilderness areas, ect)

if you don't like him because your bro in law DOES, well, I can understand that:D

B
Nov 26, 2007
paul is an un-electable idiot, good ideas or not, he doesn't even register in the polls despite have the largest $$ pot of the group

N
Nov 26, 2007
I will admit that I like most of what he stands for. He speaks what he thinks, mainly because no one is giving him a shot at winning. He is all about personal freedom. Let the states dictate what should happen, not the Feds.

If you look around, you will see he is doing fairly well in straw polls and various other measures. The mass media isn't forthcoming with any of this however.

S
paul is an un-electable idiot, good ideas or not, he doesn't even register in the polls despite have the largest $$ pot of the group
Thats not necessarily true. If enough people vote for him instead of listening to people who say he cant be elected. I'm personally tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. It would be nice to have some fresh ideas instead of the status quo.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
his presence perpetuates the hope that we actually have choice of a candidate that isn't already bought and paid for

Excellent point.

Huckabee was written off also, and I saw on MSNBC that he has a 5 point lead now in IA.
I believe he has the best shot at beating whoever the libs bring to the table.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Thats not necessarily true. If enough people vote for him instead of listening to people who say he cant be elected. I'm personally tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. It would be nice to have some fresh ideas instead of the status quo.
i am too, but to defeat the hildebeast you gotta put up someone that can actually win... which at the moment leaves us with McCain, Rudy and the longshot Huckabee... romney, hunter, tancredo and paul just don't have much hope of actually beating hilary even if they were to win the primary... that's the sad truth of the matter...

edit - and i'd rather have a conservative wannabe than any liberal out there....

Last edited:
C
Aug 20, 2001
Clagary, AB
what he has also called for is the elimination of the Private bank called the Federal Reserve Bank. He, and the constitution are correct when he states it is Congresses responsibility to distribute and control the $ supply in America. Not the job of very wealthy eastern bankers, who openly admit to causing inflation and the erosion of the value of the US dollar.

As he has said...read (and understand) the Constitution!

T

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Excellent point.

Huckabee was written off also, and I saw on MSNBC that he has a 5 point lead now in IA.
I believe he has the best shot at beating whoever the libs bring to the table.

I called it over a month ago!

(had to prove I'm not a bandwagon jumper!)

Premium Features