• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Weight of '92 Prowler Mtn

O
Nov 26, 2007
Spokane, WA
I was just wonderin if any body knew the weight of a 92 Prowler Mtn as that is what I ride and have never been able to find this out. Also does anyone know what it would take to put a 1.25 or 1.5in track on this as it could definiately use some more traction?

M
Nov 27, 2007
I was just wonderin if any body knew the weight of a 92 Prowler Mtn as that is what I ride and have never been able to find this out. Also does anyone know what it would take to put a 1.25 or 1.5in track on this as it could definiately use some more traction?

Mine was a 91 same thing it weighted 500lbs stock full of all fluids.You will have to put on smaller drivers 8 tooth i think. Also the scale we used was accurate within 1/10th of a gram. Buddys father inlaw owns a scale company.

M
Nov 27, 2007
I put a 1.4 i think on mine it was quit awhile ago. I used mountain gearing and carbutation off of the clutch cover and it worked great.

Premium Features