• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado taxpayers, watch this!!!

H
Nov 26, 2007
I was a volunteer for a couple years. We had to build an addition for more trucks and built it ourselves with donation money, state didn't give us anything.

Even the FDs here in the city I work at are not that nice by any means. Basic kitchen, a couple of laz-boys in the tv room. The FFs here paid for most of their amenities. The TVs, cable, workout equipment they had to buy themselves. The city just pretty much gives them the building.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Here is the rest of the story that aired last night! Man, there are a LOT of angry folks around here and the state of Colorado!

What a blatant abuse of funds that could have been spent elsewhere on better things.

The rest of the story

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Let's here some input on this. I realize that they are volunteers and they don't receive anything for their services, but so was I and I never expected anything. I think that this was over the top and very mis-leading. What do ya'll think?

Premium Features