• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timberseld ST CRF 490 for sale *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Nov 12, 2013
Had a blast with this build and have decided to upgrade to next years kit with (?model KTM). Still trying to decide on the best platform. Bike has one ride approx 4 hours which was on 1/12/2014. It was my first ride on anything in the snow! Fell in love and now it's time to upgrade!

Big Bore Athena 490 cylinder, piston/rings, Hotrods crank, new head, Kibble White stainless valves, Hotrods cam, complete water pump rebuild, all new bearings and seals throught, complete carb rebuild, new stearing stem bearings.

In addition the bike has the following BRAND NEW parts: MRD Full Stainless exhaust, updated 2009 plastics throughout, new Factory Effects graphics, SDG seat, Renthal fat bars w 1/2" billet riser adaptor, ASV levers, Enduro Engineering hand guards, complete aluminum engine plug kit, new DID VT2 oring chain, Devol radiator guards, Motion Pro throttle cable & throttle assembly, front brake master cylinder rebuild, clutch plates and basket, Outerwear filter skin and all necessary air box mods to alleviate water being ingested. Complete rebuild from the ground up!! Bike is fast very reliable and starts hot or cold with ease. Invested over $2500 on rebuild alone. Have receipts for everthing! Jetting is spot on for 4-7K feet.

New dual trac center skag on the latest Simmons Backcountry ski. Subframe was replaced as well as all new right side panel. Track is in excellent condition. Everything has been meticulously maintained. Comes with 3.3 Gallon Tunnel mounted extra fuel tank. Bike will go all day! Many extras will go with the purchase and many other mods have been performed to make this setup completely reliable and ready for the snow.

$7500 obo Contact Sam: 509 607-7521

IMG_0617[2].jpg IMG_0618[1].jpg IMG_0620[1].jpg IMG_0622[1].jpg IMG_0628[1].jpg IMG_0632[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G
Nov 12, 2013
Forgot to mention I installed a new TrailTech 40Watt stator/new coil/Plug cap. Trailtech kit came with it's own Lithion battery. leads are stubbed and ready for heated grips or a light.

D
Nov 13, 2013
Timbersled

Sam,

Looks like Butte is about 1/2 way between us. Give me a call when you get in on Monday and we will plan a time to meet next week to pick this up. I'm excited to give it a try.
Thanks
Daren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features