• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-motion in a 2011,will it bolt right in?

WileyCoyote

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Will the new T-motion pivot arm bolt right into a 2011 Summit? And if so, the price of the part/parts?

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I heard from the dealer that BRP will be making a "kit" to allow the t-motion to bolt in to the 2010s and up.

If I were you, I'd wait to see how it works before dropping $2000 on a suspension that isn't proven. I think you would need the FlexTrack to fully get the use of the T-motion.

I'm looking for a rear suspension for my 09. Still up in the air as to whose I want.

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Will the new T-motion pivot arm bolt right into a 2011 Summit? And if so, the price of the part/parts?

Yes... PJ obviously hasn't read up to much on this... The dealer's have kits available for $319.99 retail.... He is right that the track will probably make a biggerr differance than the kit but you could do the track and T-motion upgrade for less than $1000.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Yes... PJ obviously hasn't read up to much on this... The dealer's have kits available for $319.99 retail.... He is right that the track will probably make a biggerr differance than the kit but you could do the track and T-motion upgrade for less than $1000.

Probabaly because the dealer I use now isn't pushing that upgrade too much. I know what other suspensions cost so I assumed that the BRP upgrade would be costly. You do know that BRP has a reputation for selling upgrades for a lot, right? LOL

WileyCoyote

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
thanks

Hopefully it sells at the denver show,but if not maybe the 2 wheel kit and just the pivot . Thanks for the info.(the Doo's just a back_up for my 13't pro rmk)

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
TMotion

I just installed the Tmotion on my 2011.. Cost about $300. Not to bad to install. Follow the directions. Dont over tighten the lower scissor bolt. There is a spacer that goes in the shock lower hole.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I just installed the Tmotion on my 2011.. Cost about $300. Not to bad to install. Follow the directions. Dont over tighten the lower scissor bolt. There is a spacer that goes in the shock lower hole.
I was curious which parts of the skid get replaced?

K

kodpkd

Nov 28, 2007
Loveland, CO
The entire rear scissor replaced,,,, and the front box frame.. along with the 14 in long bolts The kit comes with a rear inside 2 wheel kit....

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
The entire rear scissor replaced,,,, and the front box frame.. along with the 14 in long bolts The kit comes with a rear inside 2 wheel kit....

What if you already have a two wheel kit, can they knock that off and make it cheaper? I'd be interested if a guy could fab up one for an 09 154 skid. Of course, it would need to be after this suspension is proven. Right now it is just a theory that has been mass produced without real world testing. I only know of a few guys that got to ride one and it wasn't really long enough to get a true feel of the idea.

Premium Features