• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

t motion delete

4nite

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 14, 2009
Wyoming
No comments, I’m shocked! Any way, priced the parts for the c motion from ski doo, 400 plus. Ouch! Is it worth it? I know it will help some, but?

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Unfortunately I did a t-motion delete (munster), ZRP spindles, SLP skis, and Exit shocks all around with torsion spring delete at the same time but made for a WAY WAY better ride. Very noticeable improvement sidehilling. Had the ability to compare back and forth from an identical stock sled last season. 5 skidoo riders in my group, 4 2022 expert turbos and 1 expert NA. Everyone that road my sled was blown away with the difference and preferred my sled no question about it.

I feel the biggest change is SLP skis, t-motion delete, and rear torsion spring delete. As a few of the sleds in my group had t-motion delete and ZRP spindles only, I feel just a t-motion delete is a minor improvement for the average rider.

Hoping the Gen 5 solves lots of these limitations the Gen 4 chassis has.

Ras74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2020
My opinion it is definitely worth it. As well as doing the zrp or ice age lift spindles. Raising the front end made the sled feel better as well.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I did the c motion, and am happy with its predicability when sidehilling. The post forward kit is also something you may want to look into.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
T-motion is junk!! Get the aftermarket kit with the coilover shock way better

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
I got raptors ace and shocks took them off my 18 and put them on my 22 turbo before I even rode it. Way better than stock. I'll see if the 24 is closer to it before I decide what to do. There's definitely a lot of room for improvement on stock 22s

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Just ordered the ZRP t-motion delete washers for my 2022 Summit Expert Turbo_R. Have ridden the t-motion since it came out and never really thought it did all that much, as 2 degresses from center seems like not very much. Will be interested to see if I even notice the lack of movement.

Will report back after a few rides and switching back and forth.

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
ZRP t-motion delete works. What I noticed is that in firmer conditions the t-motion delete makes the sled side hill in a more precise and controllable manner, in the soft fluffy snow we all love the lockout makes no difference IMHO.

Glad I deleted the t-motion, but it is not a huge difference.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I did the Munster bushing that replaces the heim joint on my 22 expert turbo. Glad I did it. Much more predictable, very noticeable on the trail ride on the corners as well.
Also did the Munster ski rubber stiffeners and that seems to help as well with excessive ski bob…for lack of a better word…seems to be less darty and hold a line easier.

Premium Features