• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new sled finally home

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
brought my new Pro RMK home last night. the dealer even put the belly pan on and said he'd just throw it in. got a set of vents from him there, they say polaris on the bag they come in but they are the slp vents, the directions still say slp on them. pretty neat sled, never seen a pro ride sled in person at all and haven't seen the turbo silver until last night. the pic is from my phone so it doesnt' look that great.

IMAG0040.jpg

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
Oh my god.
I should have bought the same color as you...
mine is orange

mine isn't this color anymore. i ripped all the decals off the hood last night and started installing my wrap. i have about 3/4s of it done now, i just have one side panel left, there are a ton of decals in those wraps but they go on fairly easy, i was impressed with that. the tunnel is getting polished and then i have a wrap for that as well, but the tunnel wrap just covers the sides of the tunnel.

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
this is when i just had a couple on it, it's pretty dark in there so i didn't take anymore pictures, i'll take antoher when when it's all done.

IMAG0042.jpg

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
hood go done

attachment.php

100_0415.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Looks awesome, whose wrap is that? I'm going to do the same, I don't want to be one of the thousands of red and black sleds out there this year!

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
arcticfx, i had huge reservations about them, as in duarbility, vents, longevity. they seem about 3 times thicker than factory decals which the factory ones last so these should, chris burandt makes them work so i should be able to, and vents won't hurt them. they are not hard to install, and i just ordered the supplies as well that i needed for installation. i'll post some more tonight i'll have the front completely done.

Premium Features