• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR 800 for sale w/144 x 2.5

T
Feb 27, 2010
Idaho
This is a really nice sled. It is a 2006 model. So it is a factory race sled. I put a 03 800 ves motor in it. Just rebuilt the motor. New crank and OEM pistons. 8 gallon tank. Bar riser. Polaris 144x2.5 track. 2 wheel big wheel kit. SLP single pipe. Factory skid with extentions. Tough sled. Custom white hood. email for pics. or call to buy it. Located in Blackfoot, Idaho 208-351-4910

J
Oct 12, 2002
Idaho, Meridian
i, for one, prefer that he posts iqr for sale ads here. we are such a small group that i think there is enough room in our forum to post all iqr related topics

I agree, on HCS they have a classified sub section above the iqr section, I think SW should copy that and make us feel special that we have our own classified spot.

schmidty89

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
Spirit Lake IA
I agree, on HCS they have a classified sub section above the iqr section, I think SW should copy that and make us feel special that we have our own classified spot.

I also Agree. this is a small group. if im looking for IQR parts i dont wanna have to look through three pages to not find what im looking for. know one in our sub fourm really cares that someone is listing this or that for sale. if anything we support it. If i see someone selling something on here i might be able to help them find someone looking to buy that same part. It really sucks looking through this fourm for an hour reading in on everything then having to look around on another tab and not find what im looking for. if we're gunna end up paying to use this site then we should have some say it what goes on around here. ( if i pay someone to build me a sled i want it done may way. not heres 10,000 dollars oh you didnt do anything i asked for and i cant stand riding it. ) sorry if this offends anyone its just my two cents. i feel im not the only one that thinks this.

This is a really nice sled. It is a 2006 model. So it is a factory race sled. I put a 03 800 ves motor in it. Just rebuilt the motor. New crank and OEM pistons. 8 gallon tank. Bar riser. Polaris 144x2.5 track. 2 wheel big wheel kit. SLP single pipe. Factory skid with extentions. Tough sled. Custom white hood. email for pics. or call to buy it. Located in Blackfoot, Idaho 208-351-4910

hey i was wondering you if could send me some pics of your sled, as i am in the process of building mine and would really like some good pics of under the hood and the oil pump (if you have one)
any help is muchly appreciated. i love my iqr and love the way people look at it uo here as there are very few around.....

Premium Features