• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Greetings

N
Feb 27, 2010
WI
Joined this site in my efforts to research problems with the Polaris 800 twin VES to begin with. HCS had link to this site I was unable to connect to, so that is what led me here. It was an "Indydan" link. I have 2 crank failures at this point and don't feel like doing it wrong again. I typically ride a little over 2K miles per season (if the machines allow) all over WI and UP MI. I am getting up there in years, but still enjoy warping it out. I am a somewhat aggressive rider. Pretty much only know what I have discovered myself or by researching what others have documented. I am not a certified mechanic, but have mechanical experience. I used to repair collision damaged vehicles, and hold current certifications pertaining to that industry. I've owned mostly Polaris for the last ten years, and they are testing any allegiance I may currently have.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Great to have you with us!! I've been saying age is only a number for years now. Though our bodies may feel things more as we age, our minds are still young (but experienced). :)

Premium Features