• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Signing in!

W

Walden

Dec 18, 2008
Wisconsin
Been on the forum, mostly reading and learning, for a couple of years. Very helpful! I live in the midwest and have a thirst for the POW out there :face-icon-small-hap Grew up trail riding and have been going west on a limited basis the past few years. Hope to be going out a LOT more in the coming years now that my sons are getting old enough to ride.

Forum is great and all the contributors are awesome. Christopher, I'm envious of your '10 Nytro MTX. Currently riding an XTX back here and there on occasion.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Riding with you boys will be very rewarding! I miss the days when mine were young and getting out with the. Welcome! :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Been on the forum, mostly reading and learning, for a couple of years. Very helpful! I live in the midwest and have a thirst for the POW out there :face-icon-small-hap Grew up trail riding and have been going west on a limited basis the past few years. Hope to be going out a LOT more in the coming years now that my sons are getting old enough to ride.

Forum is great and all the contributors are awesome. Christopher, I'm envious of your '10 Nytro MTX. Currently riding an XTX back here and there on occasion.
Glad to hear your happy with SnoWest!
I am loving my "SE" no doubt about it.
But it is far more sled than I am a sledder yet.
Lots to learn!!

Thanks for becoming a premium member.

Premium Features