• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 sno pro with 800 mod motor F/S.....

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
K
I have a 2008 sno pro with an 05 sno pro 800 mod motor. I bought the sled as a stock sled new, then put my 05 motor in it and had speedwerx make a set of custom pipes and wiring harness. The motor came out of a certain someones 05 x games sled. :face-icon-small-hap I raced it for 3 seasons in hillx in the 05 chassis then started over in 08 and rebuilt everything from the ground up, then raced it 2 more seasons of hillx. The sled is a proven winner and extremely fast. Has a fresh set of graphics and all updates have been done. For the most part the sled is in awsome condition, a few scratches obviously and a dent in the back of the tunnel, but other than that ready to rock for the 2010 season of hillx. Call me at 763-360-0367--kory. Series inquiries only. I have alot of time and money into this thing and would rather talk pricing through PM or over the phone.

random 08 - 09 007.jpg

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
800s fit in this chassis but you cant run oil injection. And twin pipes is tight.

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Its cool and all to have a sled that someone famous in the snowmobile world used, but why in the world would anyone want a sled that was ragged on???? I dont get the premium for sleds that were RACED..... someone please fill me in.

Premium Features