• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ditch banging vid

S
Dec 3, 2009
You know why people don't let trails go throw there land or why they what to close all these parks a cross the u.s it's because of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Dec 3, 2009
You know why people close there land to sledders or why they are trying or have closed parks a cross the U.S it's because of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SPOOLED

Dec 4, 2007
northern bc
you guys think that is pretty good? I am not saying that i have never mowed over a tree or two but never have I done it on purpose. most people would like to keep riding in our areas. but guys like you ruin it all for everyone else, as well as having to work for you to be there in the first place. use your head or whats left of it.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
With the greenies trying to shut down our areas and public opinion as it is with motorised sports in the backcountry,maybe posting this vid on the interweb wasn't one of your best ideas...just sayin:face-icon-small-dis

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Ya man....not to bag on you, but maybe this isn't the best video to have on the net. I can't say I haven't tagged the odd tree by accident, but this is excessive. That's the kind of stuff that winds up on the greenie message boards calling us pricks....

L
Talentless Idiot.

WOW, that might have been the worst display of riding skills I have ever seen. If you think what you are doing is "riding", you have a problem. Anybody can grab some throttle and saw off a bunch of trees. Do us all a favor; grab a chainsaw and stay off a snowmobile next time.

Premium Features