• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i thought i loved my power claw

M
Sep 29, 2009
:confused: i was told this was the latest, greatest track i gould get !! less than 150 km and its shot.1 paddle is ripped from the center out to a window down to the fiber glass cord which runs across the track. it is now starting to tear the window about an inch already 30 day warranty means nothing when you shop in the off season . is this common ? or do i just have bad luck??? back to the trusty pos maverick i loved so much:mad:

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
I put 1400 miles on one last winter with a turbo nytro. Many 100+ mph spurts and lots of hillclimbing. My powerclaw still looks almost new. I wonder if they had a bad batch or something. I got mine in the late Summer of 08. I hope camoplast will stand behind them if there are some defective ones.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I have a stock one off an M1000 and it held up really well last year. I'm going to be running boost this winter so we'll see how it does when I double up the HP....

Premium Features