• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

come on guys an gals lets see thows yamaha pics and mods for this year

mine are done!!

been working on the sleds for the past few weeks,waiting for snow now.We had a freak mini snow fall 3 weeks back,it is gone now,but couldn't resist to tear up the lawn..lol.Went thru everything on them now.Complete bearing check and repacked,clutch alignments.coolant changes,track alignments,carbs,chaincase cleaned ,polished and ready to go.
Here's a pic from a few weeks back:

011.jpg

Last edited:

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
waiting for some paint some powder coating and some plastics

S6300076.jpg

downpipe.jpg

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
I am doing quite a bit to the back half of my 08 nytro mtx and will post pics soon. It will be done in about two weeks. Mods... Skinz seat (backordered till dec), cat m skid, 09 cat running board rails, custom susp mounts/bumper, chalenger track, custom undertunnel exhaust, and cleaned up all the tunnel holes/mounts. Started late on it but it should come together now.

R
Dec 5, 2007
www.snowandmud.com
Heres my sled before its newest operation.

Ive recently changed a few things, Ive added the Mountain Mod seat for the rear turbo, and undertunnel exhaust. Should be all ready for the first trip of the season next weekend.:D

Premium Features