• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Decal Kit

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Well it just depends what kind of look you want to go with. anything from stock decals from different year sleds, to full on vinyl wraps. Some names that come to mind are Acrticfx, Sled Wraps, SCSwraps... etc. I'm not sure who else there is as I just did a quick search to come up with those names. If you try using the advanced search for sled wraps, it will kick back quite a few threads you could look at.

It would be neat to see anyone who has done a wrap on their 900... Anyone done it? Any other companies that do it?

Some of em look pretty cool:D:beer;

I'm sure there are others more familiar on this topic tho... input?:beer;:D

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Well,

My vote would have to go with ArcticFX..everytime i see a new one come out, its better then the last...and i heard they are exteremely great to deal with...

I am using the IQR mod hood this year..and if it doesnt last..i am painting my stock hood black and getting their kit for sure..!!

E
Sep 23, 2009
Arcticfx

I just put an Arcticfx kit on my 06 900 fusion. They are great to deal with, know what they are doing and have an excellent product. Here are some pics.

uc3.jpg uc5.jpg u8.jpg

Premium Features