• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

belts

M
Dec 29, 2007
where do you guys get belts? i saw that carslile makes the cog belt so do you just go to a napa and order one up? how about the clutch belt? is it snowhawk specific or do you just ask for a certain size and go with it?

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
I said goodbye to the cog belt so I can't hepl you with that, but the clutch belt I get through western power sports. And I just run the Ultimax belt that came stock.

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
You can get a cog belt there :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...89204638QQptZSnowmobileQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
This particular one is 60mm wide and is for the 30-56 or 32-56 Gearing. Won't fit if you have the 28-56 Gearing or if you have the narrower pulleys (narrow pulleys fit the 36mm wide cog belts). J&L Snowhawk on this forum can probably help you find one that's 1280mm long to fit the 28-56 gearing if this is what you have. ADB can also overquote you on one that's for sure.

I don't need that kind of belt anymore either !

Carlisle Ultimax is what I ride too for clutch belt.

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
belt options

I have 2 options that been using. The clutch belt I tried first is wider than stock so you can adjust deflection the right amount. carlisle 147-4711u3
the second belt which currently using and think is the better fit now and still have good adjustment is a 144-4740u3. I have both of these belts in stock for 65.00 ea.

cog belt I have available is for 503 and 800 trail. 600 belt out of stock at the time. I think these are listed on my ebay store.

PS I am trying to get a web page setup so will have all my parts listed on there soon I hope.

Premium Features