• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wheels in Fargo

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
Wheels in Fargo,
Any info on this dealer would be great, positive or neg, thinking about buying a sled from them, just curious what to expect! Anyone have any ins on better pricing from them!
Let me know,
Thanks

Last edited:

151Viper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Larimore, ND
I have never bought a sled or anything from them but I have bought some parts for my atv and sleds there. They seem to be a reputable dealer. They built a new building a few years ago and since then they seem to be less willing to give good pricing though. I gave them a shot at selling me my 09 but they were a bit high. Like I said before I thnk they are pretty reputable though. Good luck.

copter6

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
I bought a 2 year old hold over from them back in 05 and they gave a swinging deal. But I havn't been back to there store since I moved back to Bismarck. When I bought the sled it was at there old location.

sledboy82

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2008
Fargo, ND
its not my favorite place to deal with. the only reason why i go there is to see the hot receptionist. they are kinda high on the prices and little stuck up. you might get 15 bucks one sled if you buy like 4-5 sleds and the same in 4 wheelers from them a year and pay cash. just my 2 cents. good luck

S
Feb 11, 2008
Moorhead, MN
Over all they are a good dealership to work with. Tight on the pricing unless they want to move the thing. yes they are stuck up some. the first time my wife went in they totaly ignored her, I talked to the salesmanager and told him of their mistake. She was there to get a helmet, but could have easly bought a sled. Bruce in parts is the best of the whole group. He is very knowledgeable and personable once you get to know him. I have bought 3 sleds there and go there for most of my parts. I bought my last sled in Hawley because they were willing to deal. Roger out there seems like he shoots from the hip on prices, but comes up with some fair deals.

you looking at new or used? they finally put some sleds on the floor this week. Motorcycles still take up 75% of the floor.

UP2NOGD88

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2009
ND
Call Rick at R&B Motorsports in Jamestown. 701-883-5121. Tell him Nick sent you.

B

Bigmann73

Nov 25, 2009
Personally I have had nothing but troubles dealing with the sales side of that dealer...I just bought a 2010 800 rmk for almost thousand less elsewhere then what they were selling a carry over for...i also searched around about 7 or 8 dealers and wheels had the highest price!! Like others have said they are a great dealer just not willing to deal with ya on price. Parts on the other hand they are pretty good, Bruce knows his stuff and will work with ya on anything.

So it is up to you, but like others have said it is an alright dealer...I would look at buying from another dealer, but deal with them for parts is worth the convenience and location.

Premium Features