• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

97 Yamaha V-Max 700 F/S.. For PARTS ONLY

J
I am selling a 1997 V-max SX 700. I am selling it because last winter the throttle got pinned and it ran across a park at about 65 mph and litteraly bred a tree... See picts below. This sled is basicly a Mountain max because it has a Hartman 136"x2" track on it with extension kit.

As far as I can tell, the exhaust, and right hand side of both the hood and belly pan, trailing arm, simmons ski, shock, sway bars etc are TOAST. The left hand side is still in good working order. The Motor has less than 250 miles on a brand new crank (installed at Yamaha Dealer). The handel bars are also broke at the factory weld in the center. The seat on it is from a 1999 Mountian Max. The skid, rear suspension, track, wheels, and tunnel are un-touched as far as I can see.

I am asking $800 for it AS IS.

I live in southern Colordo and if you want to come by and look at it, shoot me a PM.... ]If you live in the Denver Area or anywhere in-between me and the Denver area, I am willing to deliver for free at my own discression. Since I farm and am in the middle of harvest, I won't be getting up that way for a little while, but I am willing to deliver it to your front door between me and the Denver Area.

0111091338.jpg 0110091453.jpg 0110091453a.jpg

Premium Features