• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rail Extensions

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
tracks canada

i bought some ext. for my 154 to put the 163 on this year, great looking, extent out the hyfax they look good, ran them on a 144 to 151 a few years ago. once mounted they dont look like rail ext, they blend right in been thinking i might try the 19/45 gear for a start cheaper than buying a new chain and bottem gear any advice on it

i bought some ext. for my 154 to put the 163 on this year, great looking, extent out the hyfax they look good, ran them on a 144 to 151 a few years ago. once mounted they dont look like rail ext, they blend right in been thinking i might try the 19/45 gear for a start cheaper than buying a new chain and bottem gear any advice on it

Thanks for the input. I bought a new 19 gear from winterbrew. I think it improved track speed on the hill. On a flat lake I only lost 5 mph top speed but oh well it's the hill that matters. This week I'm gunna buy the 2.5 Camo Extreme 163 as well and I just wanted to check out some different extension designs.

Premium Features