• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

put your iqr build log links here

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Niedet: Wondering why you lowered the rear of the skid on the 800 build?? Wouldn't that cause it to trench more? I am no expert. Just trying to figure it out also. Awesome builds, I wish I could read swedish! Thanks.

Niedet: Wondering why you lowered the rear of the skid on the 800 build?? Wouldn't that cause it to trench more? I am no expert. Just trying to figure it out also. Awesome builds, I wish I could read swedish! Thanks.

Tjo and hey, many of you probably know who the asker and I am having the worse machine; asker when he built a 1200cc IQR during last summer and yes, it is like right massive During the summer we built also an IQ440 to me that was extended and converted to 600cc. We did not build log but then as it looks to be at least as much underground hang this summer, and we love the attention (hint ) So we pull off a build log!

If we start with small Asker triple and how it looks today:

IQR 1200WC 153 "

The engine is based as many may know, on a block of Polaris watercraft segments, on the block mounted cylinders by Polaris 800cc non ves motors and boom there is a 1200cc with a power to say the least compliment, even everyday (once the chassis holds together when ). However, it is the terrible amount of time and work in the construction and building new things, Asker cnc hissed eg an entire head (except the combustion chambers) directly from a block alu. Although insugsgummin adapters, an adapter between the block and magnapullen that keeps the water pump also sputtered directly from the alu. Engine plate, he also constructed himself, new tunnel, and yes, it's hell almost all of the machine he has constructed
As bogie used Ad Boivin Expert X, which is a good frukansvärt bogie which was matched by Camoplast Challenger Extreme (388x38x57).
There is a great deal more to write, of course, but it becomes a bit much to ask whether it is something interferes specifically you are thinking, asker may also feel free to fill in yourself

It is planned during this summer's garage hanging is iaf, among others:

# New front axle, Holtz spindles and self-made A-arms, powder coated. Absorbers are also recently swapped replace Fox Float.
# New carburetor, Lectron 44mm (if I remember correctly) with built Powerjet.
# New combustion chamber, the old ones came from a watercraft and the design of the room, apparently not liked a bit more yards which resulted in my piston looks like it does now. These will, of course -> self-produced, Alu ordered this evening.
# Some sort of air bottle is fixed, last winter was driven solely by the open air filter and then IQR discarded plastic has the right fit came on in a bit too much white powder now and then.
# General small fix, we discovered today that one instance "tourqe arm" had cracked the fixings and sat completely solved, a rather amusing problem

He was also included to make a "drop n roll" and lower secondary shaft in the tunnel in order to thus given free rein to the new carburetors and air bottle. This was, however, extremely cumbersome and he is now crap pleased to believe that they have come up with a new solution
There are more but will not at this time so asker may, as I said feel free to fill in ...

And if we go on to my little thing

IQR 800 144 "

It was bought then as an IQ440 but converted directly to 600 VES and extended to 144 ". It has gone well in winter apart from småfix but even before I was 600an was so much objective of a 800A, 600an was easier to build when I quickly found parts and this was my second season with the scooter at all, so I started that way. Let it be replaced by a Polaris 800 Liberty spin.
It will replace bearings on the PTO side, modify a couple of twin pipes that came with the engine, and much more fix to make it fit in the IQR chassis.

Things to do:

# New front axle, Holtz spindles and self-made A-arms.
# Build up 800 winder
# Configure the chassis (moving beams, hiss, etc.)
# Make a lot of good ****, such as motor plate & intake adapters.
# New carpet will be found, the goal is 144 "/ 365x38x51" powder carpet "
# Make the air filter to put forward in the cap for better ventilation under the hood.
# Decal Trim, the most important

Although this is more to write but it will be filled in as.
We have also acquired us a powder coating **** and we spent a weekend making the oven to harden the paint, it is a test run and it looks promising!

Ships with some pictures and thank me for so long, have it fattened!

here you are my man... very ncie stuff

N

Niedet

Jan 23, 2009

We did it to make it more "rmk like" and to prevent the footsteps to get hungup in the deeper snow.

pretty sick they are running ohlins on there expert X..i wonder how it rides?

Thanks for the translations :) Yes the Expert is truly an awesome boggie and its not like it gets any worse with Öhlins, to bad its not on my machine :p

oh i remeber i have one in the shed that neds to be dusted off here she is

Ohh yeah you forgot ;) Very nice machine though :)

Last edited:
Premium Features