• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Snow Flap-any other options??

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
I need to replace my snow flap. I just got done taking the whole assembly off and thought I would ask for any suggestions before I throw a stock one back on. Does anyone make a better looking flap set up? Post pics or links if possible. Thanks!

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
If you are into tunnle nuts there is the xxxmodrods flap, or a trimmed OEM flap.

O
Aug 17, 2009
Head on down to the local truck stop get yourself one of those Petebuilt mud flaps for semi's...Napa auto parts sells them 2. :beer;:D

OT

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
I need to replace my snow flap. I just got done taking the whole assembly off and thought I would ask for any suggestions before I throw a stock one back on. Does anyone make a better looking flap set up? Post pics or links if possible. Thanks!

MXZX racer tail light assembly and any style flap you wish...BJ

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Skinz came out with a snowflap this year for the mountain crowd.

SPGSnowFlaps.jpg

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
Grizz,

I trimed mine and it looks pretty cool. I followed the line and cut around the diamond shaped points. I will post a pic but its all i got right now. My sled is still put away for the summer... :(

101_2503.jpg

Look close and you can kinda see what i did. Its alot better then stock for backing up too.

Chaz

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Chazzer...I did the same thing to my stock one, but it is broke and needs replaced. Anyone have a picture of a LED set up replacing the stock taillight?

Premium Features