• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seats for the Dragon, ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

B
Dec 2, 2007
Utah
My buddy that works at Boss said that they will have the Dragon Seats available in about 3 weeks and it is goin for $399. Doesnt sound right to me. Anyone heard? Gonna get one, but are they really that cheap?

H
Jan 9, 2008
Woodland, WA
There can't be a whole lot to them since the factory seats are so small. Price sounds about right to me...too much, but probably worth it:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
attachment.php

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
My buddy that works at Boss said that they will have the Dragon Seats available in about 3 weeks and it is goin for $399. Doesnt sound right to me. Anyone heard? Gonna get one, but are they really that cheap?
Dont you work for boss? In the nitrous area???? hmmm

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
bet those zippers are going to work awesome after about 5 min of boondocking on a deep pow pow day. Think the stocker will be staying around.

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
The back looks like it was designed to hold history notes and pencils. It would hold quite a few chap sticks though. :p

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
they give ya a pocket for water bottles, interesting

but it looks like it has a grade schooler's back pack on.

hope they used good zippers.

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Not really liking the look of the Boss Seat. Looks like it should be on a Harley. LMAO

I put a seat on mine from WCP http://wr-products.com. Only had time for a couple rides but was a very nice improvement. Lot of options for colors and height.:face-icon-small-win

Their fairly new so the web site is still a work in progress.

Not quite as bad but, again why? Who sits that much? If you do a fancy tall seat you don't need bar risers i guess.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Yeah it's not the prettiest thing. But hey, everyone wanted to see a Boss seat for the IQ Raw and now there it is. I like the additional storage, it might be a littel overboard. Maybe if the storage compartments were covered up by one big flap with velcro it would look better and keep the snow away fromt he zippers.

I like the storage though.

Premium Features