• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ArcticFX NEW RELEASES for Polaris!

A
Sep 15, 2008
can you do custom graphix, like say white/black/red digital camo for edge? that would be sweet

We can do custom graphics. You will have to call the shop and let us know what your ideas are. Once we have a deposit, we will get the kit done and send you a proof of it before it gets printed and shipped.

You can reach us at 586-786-9851.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
I like the strike team Buuuuuut what would the urban look like in red instead of orange???????? and we need something for the tunnel to match the hood graphics!!!!!!

A
Sep 15, 2008
I like the strike team Buuuuuut what would the urban look like in red instead of orange???????? and we need something for the tunnel to match the hood graphics!!!!!!

You can see the other color options on our website... www.arcticfxgraphics.com

We can also do graphics for the tunnel. You will have to call us for pricing and to discuss what you are looking for. You can reach us at the shop at 586-786-9851.

I keep looking at these, once I figure out what blends well (gotta actually get the sled out of the garage) I will be ordering one......way cool in my opinon.

Thanks! Give us a call when you are ready to order, or you can order kits directly on our website. Most kits ship in 1-2 business days.

A
Sep 15, 2008
very nice, i like the MORTAL FLIGHT, but for me the skulls must have horns, i'll have to give you a shout for my 2010 polaris dragon

Give us a call!

If I was looking to do some extreme custom graphics could I stop by your shop and work something out?

-Nolan

Yes... you can come by the shop. Just give Jordan a call to set something up. You can reach us at 586-786-9851.

Premium Features