• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

208 productions-"A Calculated Risk" 2009 Teaser

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
The new teaser is up and rolling.

As for everyone who watched "Detonation" teaser, I have changed the name to "A Calculated Risk".

Here is the link, Make sure to click hd and drag the the scroll button to the beggining or it will play choppy because youtube is wierd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnDYa0aVtgs

We still have more filming to do so there could be a newer version teaser uploaded in june sometime.

Give me your opinions, I know everyone doesnt like the same music as everyone but I felt the song fits.

Thanks fot watching.

Phil

J

johno

Nov 26, 2007
Good job Phil

Good job Lots of familiar area. Unfortunately the avy area as well.
Thoughts to Matt.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
That's a cool video! I like the music, just wish there was more boondocking. The avy gave me a pit in my stomach, but something that should be included.

Dude, your user name puts a pit in my stomach. :)

I think it's summer. There's not many people on here this time of year. I'll be buying a copy at the snowshow next year. Wade

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
i will be working on getting a premiere in spokane, ill keep it up to date.

This is where I would like to see snowmobiling films go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlsRRsYdVzk
although this is sponsored by 2 very large companies, like red bull, the got a chopper to film the other chopper.

oh did i mention it had over a 2 million dollar budget, man that would be nice

Great cinematography here.

Last edited:

holman6336

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Odessa/Spokane WA
I like the Teaser...the music was much better than the last teaser. If the rest of the film is like this, I'll buy a copy!!!

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
pretty awesome teaser, nice job.
when can i tryout for you guys? ;)
i'll go to that spokane premiere for sure once a date is posted.

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
coverfinal2.jpg

scheduled to release august 1st!

S
Nov 27, 2007
video

Footage is super sick but the music is weak, same old type of music that is every other sled video so I muted it as I watched ..... Just my 2 cents.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
i thought the music fit pretty well myself.... personally i'm more into the harder rock songs to get ya pumped up in the vids but a lot of ppl arent and it seemed to be a happy medium to me

Premium Features