• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rideak and ak-49

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Why the internet? You should try to support a local vendor instead. Are you in the bush somewhere?

In Wasilla, Mad Max's and the Source have them. In Anchorage, you can try Go-Pro. Im not sure of anywhere else...sorry.

Just give one of those guys a call, and Im sure you can arrange some shipping if needed.

Joe

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Ohhhh, ok...I kind of figured you were out of the local area...:)

Just try giving some of those guys a call, maybe they can hook you up? Also, you could try to get some of the local graphic design guys on the phone, they should be able to get you some vinyl.....

Good luck

Joe

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
fish creek sales in Palmer will have them. They have a pretty decent online store, just google them and they should be able to hook you up.......

S
Jan 12, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Ride ak

Contact J n S at the 5th avenue mall in Anchorage. They are under contract to produce Ride AK stickers, and will do custom colors and sizes. Best way to get them, besides directly from the "man" himself.
(907) 258-1335

R
Mar 9, 2009
Contact J n S at the 5th avenue mall in Anchorage. They are under contract to produce Ride AK stickers, and will do custom colors and sizes. Best way to get them, besides directly from the "man" himself.
(907) 258-1335
nice! i'm going up to anchorage next week! i'll stop by in the 5th avenue mall and see what i can find.

H

HardcoreAK

Nov 3, 2001
North Road
Ak-49

You can hit up AK-49.com or he is also on myspace for their stickies....otherwise they had them at every shop last time I looked around town.....

Premium Features