• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Foresthill anyone?

C
Dec 22, 2008
snow report from china wall, foresthill. rode tuesday and built kicker friday with a couple locals. china wall staging area has about 3ft. with close to 4ft. at robinson flat. no grooming yet. I heard after the first of the year. will post picks from our huckfest soon. moving the ramp in soon with mini jib coarse! stay tuned for pics.

Last edited:
D
Sep 10, 2008
i am interested to see what you guys have set up. I live in Nevada city and would like to go for a rip when we get some better snow.

C
Dec 22, 2008
Poker Run - China Wall

Poker run at china wall this last weekend, the weather was perfect for the event, thanks everyone for showing up! shoveled up a little road gap kicker with cameron and jason. I think the truck we were jumping belonged to someone from Adrenalin, oh well he was on a trail ride anyway, what he doesn't know wont hurt him.

poker_run_2009_010.jpg poker_run_2009_017.jpg poker_run_2009_013.jpg

Last edited:
C
Dec 22, 2008
truck jump

Hey Bill nice meeting you at the poker run saturday! Hope you really didnt mind the jump over your truck, we put plenty of air between the two. Looks like most the arcticcat service will be coming your way now.

C
Dec 22, 2008
Goin Big

Riding at Cisco saturday hopefully towing the ramp. Waiting to here back from Rick. WEE NEED A LANDING. Going to shovel up something big in front of a roller.

Premium Features