• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Riding Boots?

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
I am looking at buying some new riding boots. Looks like a few more people like the Klim's than the HMK's so far. I wear a size 12 shoe, and I am not sure if a size 14 Klim would fit or not...? Lets hear some opinions on boot sizing and brand preference. Also, anyone like DC snowboard boots for riding?

B
Oct 14, 2008
Depens which style you like

I have tried most boots out there, and the klim is by far the best boot, and is the only water proof boot in the industry. They are the only one that backs the waterproofing up. I personaly like the adrenaline gtx, which does fit true to size.. This boot has got good support, it is small so you can move around, just an all around killer boot. The new gore-tex radium is great as well if you like the stiff style of boot. But i know they do run a size small, i tried them, and they were a good boot, but not what i was looking for. As far as durability, you will not find a better boot than klim. Yes your running boards will chew the sole up, but from my expierience, i can get a few years out of the klim, whereas my hmk would only go about a season if i was lucky, but it all comes down to a personl prefferance, so good luck finding the reight gear for you.

S
Jul 17, 2008
Washington
with the klim boots, yes they last, but can you feel the sled under your feet at all? No. hmk always backs there product if it wears out prematurely.

also with the klim boots dont they weigh twice as much as hmks?

Premium Features