• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Avalanche Class Highly Recommended!

F
Feb 7, 2003
MN
I took Mike Duffy's avalanche class & I highly recommend it to everyone. It was a real eye opener & I learned that I had taken many chances before & just got lucky. It was the best money I have ever spent!

Thanks Mike!!!

Mike Duffy is an incredible instructor and I would also highly recommend any of his classes. I have taken the intro class and learned a huge amount in just four hours. Now he is holding Avalanche 1 at Quadna, the first class which offers time on the hill. Once again, I would highly recommend Mike's classes to anyone who rides in the west.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Mike Duffy is an incredible instructor and I would also highly recommend any of his classes. I have taken the intro class and learned a huge amount in just four hours. Now he is holding Avalanche 1 at Quadna, the first class which offers time on the hill. Once again, I would highly recommend Mike's classes to anyone who rides in the west.

when is the Quadna class?

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
On hill, outdoor avalanche class.

when is the Quadna class?

"Red" , the class will be in conjunction with the MNUSA Winter Rendezvous, in Feb., at Ruttgers Sugar Lake Lodge, south of Grand Rapids, MN
Maybe BIGSNOWMAN will chime-in here with details, he did some of the arrangements.

I might take the class myself. Scary, huh?

"Red" , the class will be in conjunction with the MNUSA Winter Rendezvous, in Feb., at Ruttgers Sugar Lake Lodge, south of Grand Rapids, MN
Maybe BIGSNOWMAN will chime-in here with details, he did some of the arrangements.

I might take the class myself. Scary, huh?

Here is Mike's email address; duffyww1@aol.com. The last time I talked with Mike he was firming up the date with Quadna. I do know he was incredibly excited to offer this class as it was to be the first outdoor/hands-on class in MN.

Feel free to email him regarding any of his classes. I haven't talked with Mike for about a month and will be emailing him today, more than anything to touch base with him.

Snowizard, you don't list that you are also a proud member of the Merrifield Marathons. What's up with that?:)

Last edited:
Premium Features