• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mammoth on 11/30

Here are some some pics from our Mammoth mission, stay tuned for a write up on first riding impressions for the new Assault. :D

sm-1-4.jpg

Full gallery

B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com
heh, I tried to get some people to go ride last weekend.. the response I got was "**** NO".. Right now I'm sans tow-vehicle so I'm at the mercy of others. It looks like I'm not riding until I get my insurance/car settled or it snows again.. which ever happens first.

K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
Raymond,
Are you still riding an M8?

Yep, just waiting for my 09 M8 Sno-Pro to show up any day now. I should have it before next weekend. Been some delays getting it from another dealer, I've been promised my the Cat rep , I'll have it this coming week. No biggie, there still is no where to break it in at.

R
Nov 8, 2008
Citrus Heights, CA
Yep, just waiting for my 09 M8 Sno-Pro to show up any day now. I should have it before next weekend. Been some delays getting it from another dealer, I've been promised my the Cat rep , I'll have it this coming week. No biggie, there still is no where to break it in at.

There have been some delays, and I thank you for your patience Raymond, I am as frustrated as u, if not more, but we are gonna get you on that sled. :beer;

B

Raymond, Thats great! You going to custom paint the hood?

The top of this post is Oberti and Smasher. I see Steve on Westcoast Sledders bought a Dragon. I'm a cat guy...My question is; What is the difference between a Dragon and the Assult?

K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
Bart, I'm going to keep it stock for now. I actually like the white and orange look of it. I need a new jacket to match, but I will have to paint my helmet to match. :)

Premium Features