• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Registration #'s

I
Dec 20, 2007
I bought a new sled again this year. The last sled I bought was an '06 and the state gave us those white licenses. Did they quit doing that and we need to get our own numbers made?

T
Mar 3, 2008
burnsville mn
nope, they still got em only they are bright orange this year. just got them in the mail a couple of days ago. it will be a cold day in h3!! before i slap that hideous thing on my sled. one more reason i don't ride here anymore.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I bought a new sled again this year. The last sled I bought was an '06 and the state gave us those white licenses. Did they quit doing that and we need to get our own numbers made?

just go a to sign shop and get some custom ones to match the sled.

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
just go a to sign shop and get some custom ones to match the sled.

What X-rated said. (One of the few posts he made that makes sense, heh,heh. :face-icon-small-win )

Look on the registration you received from the DNR , if I recall there are a couple requirements. Numbers/letters have to be a certain height, they have to be placed on the machine in certain places, and the lettering has to be a "contrasting" color.

Not black on black. LOL.

Last edited:
I
Dec 20, 2007
Thanks guys. I'll have to see if there is anything around here that makes them. I have the bright orange state sticker, but didn't get the numbers. I will have to get them ordered.

X
Jan 27, 2008
Minnesota
Yeah, the great state of Minnesota dosent give us number stickers anymore. They looked like azz anyway. Did you get your resident trail sticker? Thats right, RESIDENT trail sticker, like we dont pay enough taxes.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i've had my sled 5 weeks and no registration yet. 2 weeks ago i called and he said oh i didn't get your dl #. wtf.

Last edited:

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
Got LetterTech registration numbers on my Ms >>> http://www.lettertech.com/snowmobile_licenses.htm

attachment.php

Dsc01260a.jpg

Last edited:
B
Jun 27, 2008
Minnesota
I think if you really want the number sticker from the state you can pay an extra 5 or 6 bucks and have it sent out. I think they figured nobody ever used them anyway.

Premium Features