• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Rox Sled treads, Gen III

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

polaris bob

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 16, 2002
Michigan
WTB Rox Sled treads, Gen II

As the title says, I'm looking for a set of Gen II Rox Sled Treads, new or used.

Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks Bob

Last edited:

polaris bob

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 16, 2002
Michigan
Hi Bob, check out my thread - http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96809 or my website www.castlequestent.com . I have a part specifically for the Gen II. Sno Free offers superior traction, and if you are not concerned with snow accumulation, you could install without cutting the running boards, and benefit from stronger running boards with a good traction surface.

Thanks for the reply, but I am more looking to make the rear section of my running boards wider while also getting better traction.

But thanks for linking your traction boards, it looks like it is a well made product.

polaris bob

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 16, 2002
Michigan
I found a set. Thanks to all that gave their suggestions on other ideas!!

polaris bob

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 16, 2002
Michigan
A few guys have asked where I found them. I got mine right from Rox. They still have some for sale. They made another run of them awhile ago and still have some in stock. I'm told, once these are gone, thats it!!

So give Rox a call if your still looking for them for your edge sled.

Premium Features