Following a year that saw more consumers engaging in outdoor activities than ever before, Polaris is unveiling best-in-class models that enable and enhance outdoor work, adventure and recreation for both new and experienced riders. New offerings for 2022 include:
- The all-new RANGER SP 570 is purpose-built for families, property owners, ranchers and hunters that work hard and play hard. The new mid-size RANGER increases efficiency when tackling tough jobs, allowing more time for fun with friends and family.
- Limited-edition Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 ATVs are factory-equipped with a 7-inch glove-touch display powered by RIDE COMMAND, featuring GPS navigation and communication technology that elevate the ATV riding experience.
- The GENERAL XP 1000 Trailhead Edition is loaded with premium performance features and expanded overall capability on the trails. The newest GENERAL is the ultimate machine for outdoor enthusiasts seeking new destinations and raising the bar on adventure.
- The RZR 200 EFI is designed for the next generation of off-roaders, offering more power and capability for youth riders and setting new benchmarks for safety features with RIDE CONTROL and Helmet Aware technology.
- The RZR full-size lineup receives a series of upgrades, including an in-dash trickle charging port that streamlines battery service and more-efficient charging on RZR XP models, while Pro XP Premium and Ultimate models gain increased rider comfort and protection from the elements thanks to new door inserts.
- An all-new line of Rhino-Rack® premium storage solutions and accessories designed specifically for RANGER and GENERAL vehicles bring even more capability and versatility to the No.1-selling utility and crossover side-by-sides.