KLIM announces the lightest helmet they’ve ever made – the F3 Carbon. According to KLIM, it is the lightest carbon fiber ECE helmet they were willing to make without sacrificing safety.
Always seeking to further refine and improve the riding experience, KLIM designed the new F3 Carbon using the same hand-laid carbon fiber technology as in their other carbon fiber helmets. This particular construction process results in the most consistent shell thickness possible, and virtually eliminates bubbles, meaning the shell is as light and structurally sound as possible.
The F3 Carbon is a long-awaited addition to the KLIM helmet line, offering exceptionally low weight for the lowest fatigue by the end of the day. For the key purpose of weight savings, they’ve also added an F3 ECE-only polycarbonate helmet as well, to provide a lighter option than the F3 ECE/DOT helmet, giving us a full suite of F3 helmets with a wide spectrum of weight options across the board.
With the F3 Carbon being the lightest of the F3 series, the F3 ECE-only helmet sits squarely between the F3 Carbon and F3 ECE/DOT.
Wanting to further refine the helmet, KLIM used a Fid-Lock magnetic quick-release buckle for easy operation while wearing gloves. Already a proven feature on the F5, the Fid-Lock buckle makes fiddling with d-rings a thing of the past.
As with the other F3 helmets, a triple-density EPS layer and three shell sizes and EPS thicknesses will provide the best fit experience possible. The direct-vent shell and EPS design is also carried over to the F3 Carbon, meaning airflow has a highly efficient path to help cool you down.
The new KLIM F3 Carbon will be available in August 2019.
F3 CARBON ECE HELMET FULL SPECS
• CARBON FIBER HAND-LAID SHELL
• SHELL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS AVOIDS DEPOSITS AND IMPERFECTIONS
• ONE OF THE LIGHTEST SNOW HELMETS AVAILABLE
• LIGHTEST KLIM ECE HELMET
• TRIPLE-DENSITY EPS
• EXTRA LARGE EYE PORTS FOR MAXIMUM VISION
• FID-LOCK® QUICK RELEASE STRAP
• HIGH EFFICIENCY VENTILATION
• 13 INTAKE VENTS
• 6 EXHAUST VENTS
• DIRECT VENT EPS DESIGN
• SHELL STRUCTURE DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM STRENGTH WITH LIGHT WEIGHT
• NECK BRACE COMPATIBLE
• EXCEEDS ECE CERTIFICATIONS
• EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE
• ANTIMICROBIAL LINER
• MOISTURE-WICKING LINER
• 3D CHEEK PAD FOAM
• 3 SHELL SIZES, 3 EPS THICKNESSES FOR OPTIMAL FIT
• LIGHTEST KLIM ECE HELMET FOR LESS FATIGUE
• INTUITIVE, GLOVE-FRIENDLY FID-LOCK CLOSURE
• DIRECT-VENT SHELL AND EPS DESIGN FOR AIRFLOW
AVAILABLE STARTING AUGUST 1, 2019 AT KLIM.COM