AmSnow.com is now SnoWest.com
Even if you've never been to Hay Days before, you've probably heard about it! This huge event in North Branch, Minn., is known industry-wide as the "official start of winter," and it's jam-packed with everything a powersports enthusiast could dream of: more than 30 acres of swap meets, a test drive track, racing events, professional riders, demonstrations, food, beer ... need we say more?
Event organizers and a plethora of volunteers strive to make this event better and better every year, and Race Director Ed Clark promises that the 53rd edition of Hay Days will have more events, competitors, dealers, swappers and food vendors than ever before. The fun runs September 7-8, but you'll be hard-pressed to see it all in just two days.
Here are five tips for making the most of your Hay Days experience:
- Check out what's new. Organizers have expanded the event schedule to include two mud racing and two freestyle shows on Saturday. There's also a vintage-only swap area to make it easier to find the vintage parts you’re looking for. There's also bound to be a few vendors you've never heard of before, so get ready to explore and discover the latest in snowmobiling gear, accessories and products that you can use to impress all of your riding buddies.
- Take advantage of exclusive deals. All of the major manufacturers will be there, and many of them will have Hay Days-only offers to entice you into their booths.
- Come prepared for all kinds of weather. The show goes on, rain or shine.
- Stop by the American Snowmobiler booth. Say "hi" to your favorite magazine editors. We may have a surprise or two in store. You'll find us in booth #EF6.
- Save money by ordering your Hay Days tickets online in advance. Admission is $30 for a weekend pass, $25 for Saturday only, and $15 for Sunday only (excluding taxes and fees). Gate prices are $35 for a weekend pass, $30 for Saturday only, and $20 for Sunday only (including tax and fees). Kids 12 and under get in free. Active military with ID can enjoy free admission on Sunday.
To get more info and purchase tickets online, visit haydays53.com