Here's the highlights from Arctic Cat for 2015:
- The big news for Arctic Cat for 2015, for the mountain crowd at least, is the addition of two new 2-stroke models and one new 4-stroke model.
- The 2015 M6000 153 and M6000 Sno Pro 153 feature Cat's new 6000-Series C-TEC2 engine. This twin-cylinder engine with dual-stage injection features batteryless EFI, electic oil pump, APV electronic power valves, exhaust pipe temperature system (EPTS), knock sensor and engine-reverse technology. The lightweight 599cc engine meets Tier III EPA emissions regulations.
- The 2015 M7000 Sno Pro 153 features the proven Yamaha 4-stroke triple-cylinder 1049-cc engine. It's a quick-revving EFI with an engine management system that eliminates engine braking.
- The popular M8000 Sno Pro (the Rob & Dave Special...) returns with several key improvements and upgrades for 2015.
- Three Special Edition graphics packages are available for 2015: M8000 David McClure Special Edition; M8000 Rob Kincaid Special Edition; ZR 6000 Tucker Hibbert Special Edition.
- Spring Order incentives: get 6.9% financing for 60 months plus 3-year warranty plus free Cat's Pride membership plus up to $300 Cat Cash plus Limited Edition Leather Jacket. Spring order deadline is April 30, 2014.
2015 M Series updates and improvements: