• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz Racing Product Release (Kiss coupler For Pro RMK)

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
hey whats the update on the K.I.S.S.coupler how are folks liking it ?

acutah i agree i want mine to have the least coupling setting be stock
its alright if i suffer a little on the other end
did you mount your to Zbroz specs ?

i think i got a newer version mine has springs that keep the blocks in place
not spacers
thanks

B
Nov 12, 2013
I agree with this totally on my sled. Seems to only be making contact with the outside edge. Havent put the PVC pieces in yet, but will try to see if that helps. Did you end up machining them in more? if so, how did it work?

So is anyone else having a problem with bending the angle iron on the scissor arm that the blocks make contact with? They are not very strong pieces I can bend them back with a pliar. The problem that I see is that the blocks are only making contact with the outside edge of the irons making it easy to bend them, like I said before the blocks need to be in about an inch further each so they make contact with the whole scissor arm instead of just the outside edge of the angle iron piece.

I think iam gonna take my shaft to a machine shop and have it machined in further so the blocks can go in further and then re cut some PVC pieces to keep them in.

Premium Features