• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wyoming man hits wolf with snowmobile and proceeds to parade it around.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
70,000 Signatures AND CLIMBING rapidly..

Demand Felony Charges Against Cody Roberts for Animal Cruelty​

HpLXFRqHHuLoLxE-800x450-noPad.jpg

Started
April 6, 2024
Petition to
K.C. Lehr and 2 others

Top supporter voices
Sign and share why you care!​

Why this petition matters​

default-avatar-gray-128.svg

Started by tessa branas
As a deeply concerned citizen and an advocate for animal rights, I am appalled by the horrific act of cruelty inflicted upon a wolf by Cody Roberts of Daniel, Wyoming. Animals have just as much right to feel safe and be spared any unnecessary pain. If it was a person being tortured, the man would be in jail immediately.

This petition calls upon Sublette County Attorney Clayton Melinkovich and Sublette County Sheriff K.C. Lehr to bring felony charges against Cody Roberts for the torture, abuse, and murder of this innocent creature. This is not only about justice for one wolf but also about sending a clear message that animal cruelty will not be tolerated.

Animal abuse is a serious issue that often goes unpunished. According to The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), nearly 1 million animals are abused or killed each year due to some form of human violence. It's time we take these statistics seriously and ensure those responsible face appropriate legal consequences.

We urge you to use your authority to hold Cody Roberts accountable for his actions under Wyoming Statute 6-3-203 which clearly states that "A person commits cruelty to animals if he knowingly overrides an animal or drives an animal when overloaded...or unnecessarily or cruelly beats...or tortures an animal."

Please join us in standing up against such heinous acts of violence towards our wildlife by signing this petition today!

S
Dec 14, 2009
Idaho
I'm not sure who's more hypocritical, archery hunters complaining about the matter in which a predator was killed or a dog enthusiast who has boutique dogs rather than rescues complaining about animal cruelty.

Funny how so many people get up in arms about the death (which was likely less uncomfortable that the death it would have suffered in the wild) of a predator whose species is known for brutal sport killing but won't do **** about terrible things that happen to people.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Christopher, I was just responding to the rant about WY not having a law against hitting animals with a vehicle, as there aren’t any states I know that do.
I do not think he should have done this, especially the posting part, but I agree that to pretend this predator was potentially your pet is the height of ignorance.

Also, to to push for felony charges is an emotional response that ignores all the inhumane things done daily in this country.

For hells sakes, channel those signatures and rage into the real issues today, like shutting off the flow of terrorists and traffickers pouring in to do intentional damage to all of us.

It’s pathetic that optics and lawsuits are greater fears than rape, drug deaths, and financial devastation to our nation.

Again, dudes a dumbass, but get real.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
For hells sakes, channel those signatures and rage into the real issues today, like shutting off the flow of terrorists and traffickers pouring in to do intentional damage to all of us.

Y'all never miss a chance to twist it with some whataboutisms huh? No wonder no one respects your opinion of what real issues are.
It’s pathetic that optics and lawsuits are greater fears than rape, drug deaths, and financial devastation to our nation.
Your multiple time loser Presidential candidate is a rapist, drug user, and financial devastator. How about that whataboutism? LOL

Good to see some people understand what a true low life this guy is. There are your basic self centered assholes, and then there are true degenerates who live amongst us. People here who equate this to hunting just remind me of the folks who poach wildlife. You should have your hands cut off. Quickly and cauterized of course...to be humane.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Christopher, I was just responding to the rant about WY not having a law against hitting animals with a vehicle, as there aren’t any states I know that do.
I do not think he should have done this, especially the posting part, but I agree that to pretend this predator was potentially your pet is the height of ignorance.

Also, to to push for felony charges is an emotional response that ignores all the inhumane things done daily in this country.

Again, dudes a dumbass, but get real.
My point is that all of this publicity is going to HAUNT the poor guy.
His life is going to be hell with all of these people coming after him.
I am in NO WAY suggesting anyone sign one of those insane petitions!
But wanted to illustrate just how much anger he is generating from all the left wing crazies out there.

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
I think we all can agree on the fact that Wyoming needs to shore up some of their outdated laws starting with making it illegal to run over animals with say a snowmobile to purposely harm or kill even if it’s on a predator list. It’s a look us a avid snowmobile enthusiast don’t need. I would imagine snowmobile manufacturers would be on board with this law being changed. One way Wyoming cou help this situation is remove Cody Roberts hunting privileges for life. Btw it’s already begun with pictures like this circulating.

50523044-C3CF-4FCC-A9DD-5A221E84AF30.jpeg

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Y'all never miss a chance to twist it with some whataboutisms huh? No wonder no one respects your opinion of what real issues are.

Your multiple time loser Presidential candidate is a rapist, drug user, and financial devastator. How about that whataboutism? LOL

Good to see some people understand what a true low life this guy is. There are your basic self centered assholes, and then there are true degenerates who live amongst us. People here who equate this to hunting just remind me of the folks who poach wildlife. You should have your hands cut off. Quickly and cauterized of course...to be humane.
Damn, the guy’s a dip **** and I really don’t care what happens to him, but cut off his hands???? My only real interest in this is the negative effect it for sure will have on the outdoor recreation I enjoy.
In other news it’s Trumps fault????
The buses don’t run to where you are at. It’s a long ways out there.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Not sure what majority consensus is on my opinions simple, but I I do know I get way more positive feedback than negative.

You?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Not sure what majority consensus is on my opinions simple, but I I do know I get way more positive feedback than negative.

You?
How do I give you negative feedback? This is great, can’t wait to negative all over yer face

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
There is equal cruelty being inflicted upon domestic animals every day, yet we circle the wagons for a wolf.
I wish we all (myself included) would become this vocal about more animal cruelty.
Speaking for myself, much of my anger is because of the damage inflicted on our sport.
Just food for thought.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Damn, the guy’s a dip **** and I really don’t care what happens to him, but cut off his hands???? My only real interest in this is the negative effect it for sure will have on the outdoor recreation I enjoy.
In other news it’s Trumps fault????
The buses don’t run to where you are at. It’s a long ways out there.
No it's the brown people at the border according to PotatoheadID

Jail is a waste of tax payer money. Let's see some real punishment. Rapists get their dick cut off. Rich tax evaders have to live in the Bronx projects. Priests who diddle kids get burned to death. What's the matter, don't have the stomach for it? Soft ass Americans

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
As long as all the folks on the epstein flight logs gets a bullet in the head it seems appropriate.

Should eliminate most of western civilizations government, the uk royal family, most of the long nose clan……A nice clean sweep.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I employ and coexist with the legal brown people. Never said it was them. There’s all colors of criminals coming in unchecked and the ones responsible are a long way from the border and from caring about the lives of those coming in for genuine reasons.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I employ and coexist with the legal brown people. Never said it was them. There’s all colors of criminals coming in unchecked and the ones responsible are a long way from the border and from caring about the lives of those coming in for genuine reasons.
yum yum yum keep eating that media narrative that the border is out of control. Oh no those big cities are overwhelmed with migrants what if they come to our little towns and we have to take care of them? How will my stockpile of guns protect me from people who crossed the border with a pillow sack of their family heirlooms that they traveled thousands of miles nearly dying to protect? ooohhh I'm so scared!!!

It's ****ing embarrassing to coexist with people who buy into this garbage. It's all over the world that corrupt men in power kill everything they can to stay in power and disrupt entire civilizations sending regular poor people to find a better existence only for dipshits to worry that they won't respect the hamstrung process and stay in detainment camps until their paperwork gets completed. Like any regular dipshit would have a clue on how to handle mass migration. "Hey I figured out how to take care of my meth head cousin staying on my property in his camper, why can't the government figure it out"

I love ranting about complicated issues with no easy solution. Give it 4 minutes until someone just says oh yur a dumb liberal....

Premium Features