• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: Pro-RMK WE ski shock, sway bar, link, tie rod, and plastic lower fender

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Title pretty much says it. I impaled my clutch through the A-arms, bent the coil-over shaft and sway bar, broke the sway bar link, and shoved a hole in the plastic panel that covers the clutch on the front lower side. PN on the shock is 7043429. Sled is 2012 Pro-RMK 800 / 163 with a stock front end. I'm hoping to find the parts locally in the Billings/Bozeman/Cody area since I'm sure the panel would be pricey to ship, but if somebody had the rest of it, shipping wouldn't be too big a deal.

IMG_2103.jpg

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
Title pretty much says it. I impaled my clutch through the A-arms, bent the coil-over shaft and sway bar, broke the sway bar link, and shoved a hole in the plastic panel that covers the clutch on the front lower side. PN on the shock is 7043429. Sled is 2012 Pro-RMK 800 / 163 with a stock front end. I'm hoping to find the parts locally in the Billings/Bozeman/Cody area since I'm sure the panel would be pricey to ship, but if somebody had the rest of it, shipping wouldn't be too big a deal.

i have what you need..

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Thanks - guess I should have updated or taken this down, but I got the parts last week, and it's back together now.

Premium Features