• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Washington doesn't have any greenies...

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
uncle stain the commie

Today green tomorrow democrate.

Unfortunatly these kind of issues fester under the democrates until they become part of the platform...the dems of yesterday would call the dems of today fricken commie arswipe bedwetters. The democratic party has been hi-jacked and will continue to degrade until the code-pinks and this dick-head are running the show and Seattle and San Francisco aint the only places where they have a toe hold....who knows what tomorrow will bring to the dems.

Imagine if this guy were elected. or

Imagine WHEN this freak show gets elected. In order for his utopia to work he'd have to declare war on a significant number of the population. For the first 10 years of his reign he'd be building prisons. Anyone living outside of his wacked standards would be more than likely ratted out by "concerned citizens"...or the new secret police. Citizens would turn on each other for something as ridiculous as trying to stay warm or taking a dump and not hitting the compost heap.

As a Boeing employee I'd have to say the evil corporate types arnt going to like being told what to do. As of now this state is alot closer to losing Boeing to another state or country and in an imposible buisness climate I'd say the uncle commie would be looking for a new partner.

It's closer than you think.

Very soon we will have a new fine system for all the lazy recyclers in Seattle. The fine when imposed will be a warning for the first offense then a $500 on upto $1000. Of course this will all be policed by our friendly garbage collectors. The mayor(s) of Seattle and San Francisco have been trying to out green each other and the end result are these outrageous laws.

S
Dec 3, 2007
Cle Elum, Wa
Today green tomorrow democrate.

Unfortunatly these kind of issues fester under the democrates until they become part of the platform...the dems of yesterday would call the dems of today fricken commie arswipe bedwetters. The democratic party has been hi-jacked and will continue to degrade until the code-pinks and this dick-head are running the show and Seattle and San Francisco aint the only places where they have a toe hold....who knows what tomorrow will bring to the dems.

Imagine if this guy were elected. or

Imagine WHEN this freak show gets elected. In order for his utopia to work he'd have to declare war on a significant number of the population. For the first 10 years of his reign he'd be building prisons. Anyone living outside of his wacked standards would be more than likely ratted out by "concerned citizens"...or the new secret police. Citizens would turn on each other for something as ridiculous as trying to stay warm or taking a dump and not hitting the compost heap.

As a Boeing employee I'd have to say the evil corporate types arnt going to like being told what to do. As of now this state is alot closer to losing Boeing to another state or country and in an imposible buisness climate I'd say the uncle commie would be looking for a new partner.

It's closer than you think.

Very soon we will have a new fine system for all the lazy recyclers in Seattle. The fine when imposed will be a warning for the first offense then a $500 on upto $1000. Of course this will all be policed by our friendly garbage collectors. The mayor(s) of Seattle and San Francisco have been trying to out green each other and the end result are these outrageous laws.

Well when this guy get elected all of you sensible westsiders can move to the eastside and and we will blow up snoqualmie, stevens and white pass. These bunny huggers won't rebuild the roads so we will be free from them. You may not make as much living over here as you do living in king county but at least you won't be from the county that is the laughing stock of the west, because it produces more enviro nazi than anywhere else.:D:beer;:D

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Very soon we will have a new fine system for all the lazy recyclers in Seattle. The fine when imposed will be a warning for the first offense then a $500 on upto $1000. Of course this will all be policed by our friendly garbage collectors.

They should just make you pay a deposit on aluminum, glass, and plastic containers, and you get it back when you recycle them.

The system works very good in Michigan. Give homeless a means of making money, while saving the govt money if they have to clean it up.

Plus when you throw a big party and everyone BYOB, they always leave the empties and you can get 20-30 bucks a night for cleaning up! I think that is a good system. I have used it, and it doesn't take that much time, nor effort.

Fines and laws never help a system. You must get people to do what you want financially. Less complaining that way too.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Heard another wacko on the radio this morning. Running for prez I think....the prohibition party. Wanted to make booze illegal again.

So it got me to thinking, let's say we make a political party called the motorized keggers......we collect money by making up lies to idiots, then spend it on a convention where a frosty cold keg and something with a motor is combined. Make it a write in option so we don't have to do the "normal" bs politics of getting listed on the ballot.

We can save a little bit of the money for a law suit at the end demanding a recount and calling the system corrupt for anyone that's not rich and full of crap.....But we would save a bunch of money if we win, because we can just make everyone drive a 4x4 on the offroad style roads to get to work.

Who wants to show up and be part of the grass roots movement of being sick to death of other people knowing what's best for us?!

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Heard another wacko on the radio this morning. Running for prez I think....the prohibition party. Wanted to make booze illegal again.

So it got me to thinking, let's say we make a political party called the motorized keggers......we collect money by making up lies to idiots, then spend it on a convention where a frosty cold keg and something with a motor is combined. Make it a write in option so we don't have to do the "normal" bs politics of getting listed on the ballot.

We can save a little bit of the money for a law suit at the end demanding a recount and calling the system corrupt for anyone that's not rich and full of crap.....But we would save a bunch of money if we win, because we can just make everyone drive a 4x4 on the offroad style roads to get to work.

Who wants to show up and be part of the grass roots movement of being sick to death of other people knowing what's best for us?!

LOL.. Got feisty today..?

I'm in. I'll bring the chips and beer; you get the ribs :D:D

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA

I'm in!!!!! I can get cheap beer.. We need a turbo.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
I got 15lbs of ribs already smoked up and ready to go. going to work on my chicken this weekend.....only a month to go for Ice Caps parent anniversary party.

As for the cheap beer, that's price, not taste, right?~:beer;:D

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
If that is what you are bringing, you are not welcome....:p

Or for try 2

What do you plan on doing with cheap beer? I don't see a point in bringing it...:p

Cheap as in price not quality! I quit my job at Sierra Nevada last December but still get the beer for cost.... I dont drink crappy beer...Good enough for your snobby Issaquah plateau taste? :D

Premium Features