• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Oil Pup Leaking

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
Well for the second year in a row, my turbo oil pump has been leaking all summer long. '22 850 boost 165. It was fixed under warranty last year and I had hoped for the newly installed oil pump to be better designed. Unfortunately this one is leaking again. I have been telling my dealer since June and they still don't have a replacement and weather is finally coming. I'm getting pissed off to not have my sled ready to ride at the beginning of the season.

When they go to fix it, is there an update on the turbo oil pump? or do I just assume they'll put a new one on and it'll be leaking again next summer?

Is the sled safe to ride with this leak going on? or will it just be a nasty mess? safety hazard?

My dealer makes it sound like the oil pumps are on back order. Is this true? what other options do I have?

blkspd

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
BORING OR
There is an updated oil pump. I don't know if there back ordered or not . We did one last week. East fix pop the bottom cover off the bulkhead for access.

Premium Features