• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRS boost power valve

Tewstroke

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Yakima,WA
The TRS PowerFlow Valve is the real deal! We ran mine for the first time today and noticed a big reduction in lag compared to stock. This was confirmed by two other riders who have ridden stock Boost sleds. The thing I liked the most is how fast the engine gets back to boosting when in and out of the throttle. A variation of the 2-stroke expression of , "On the pipe" would be to say that the TRS PowerFlow Valve gets you "On the boost" faster.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Thoughts on the power valve vs intercooler? Trying to decide order of operations for mods this summer.

My current thought is
1. new pipe/can
2. clutching
3. Mapping adding a 2lb and 4lb boost option
4. Lightweight battery
5. power valve?
6. Intercooler?

I figure can/pipe/lightweight battery should drop me close to 20lbs. I figure intercooler would add a decent amount of weight though...

S
Feb 6, 2008
In my opinion, the throttle response is what really makes the boost fun to ride. Between the vohk tune/clutching and the powder valve I honestly can’t feel a difference between this sled and a very good running 850 NA with clutch kit, gear down, slp head and can. So I would do the intercooler last.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
The PowerFlow valve will give you that bottom end response that is missing and you are wanting from the Boost.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Why did Toby Shepherd not do good with your power valve? Is he not that good of a rider or did your valve handicap him and not give him that good of a sled? Just asking for my friend DiamondDave

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Why did Toby Shepherd not do good with your power valve? Is he not that good of a rider or did your valve handicap him and not give him that good of a sled? Just asking for my friend DiamondDave
Dude why are your cars yellow? Only color they made? Lasr one on the lot? Did you not get the pick of the litter? Did you think that they weren't making another one? Asking for a friend.
Trs

Premium Features