• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Roast Thread!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
view360.jpg

It's the front,yet it's butt ugly :crazy:

smwizzz

Lifetime Membership
May 6, 2008
Ft McMurray, AB
Hmmm...

Ok... so just for a cans of worms.... What brand, why??? Is is because it's American Made!!! Is it Because the Japs or Germans just know how to build them better....

I drive a Chevy, own a couple of them, a couple Fords, and have leased Dodge's, Nissan's and driven most!!! I actually owned a Dodge and a Volkswagon....

I like My Chev/GMC because I'm a short a$$ and they fit. Ford is a big dudes truck, they don't fit ME. Some of them are real cool looking and I think they make a great work truck. Dodge has Cummins... kinda speaks for itself... yet I know alot of peeps who had auto trans issues and diff probs... Sounds like sleds doesn't it??? Still I really like the leather interior on some of the Dodge rides and they have a great diesel tow rig. As far as any other truck... I just can't do a Nissan truck!!! Yota... same ting!!! I need at least a 3/4 ton rig that can handle towing and hauling to the end of the planet. I love American rides. Period!!! American muscle rules!!! Jap scrap/crap is cool and is efficient and runs flawlessly... but they don't have anything big!!! That and a V-6 will never be a V-8... turbo or not!!! Ford Eco - Boost has that one under control and pretty much all diesel trucks these days run turbo's. Awesome!!! Times have changed and American rides are pretty much flawless, they are hugely comfy and they are getting to be very efficient in comparison to the days of old. They are also pulling big numbers on dyno's while getting satisfactory mileage.

Personally I would have to make the choice between the GMC Duramax and the Dodge Cummins if I was in the market for a new ride... FYI... It would probably come down to the coolest leather interior and of course how it feels behind the wheel!!!

Cheers!!!

Waiting for the ROASTS!!!

Git R Done!!!

Premium Features