• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T Map Sensor Pigtail

U
Aug 11, 2021
Utah
I’ve got a 2021 Khaos 850 that’s been having some issues. Dealer plugged it in and it was pointing toward the Map Sensor so we replaced that but it didn’t fix it. Plugged it in again and while it was plugged into the computer we could get the map sensor code to go from inactive to active by wiggling the map sensor wire. So I think I need to replace the map sensor plug/pigtail. Wondering if anyone knows where to buy the pigtail for this machine? Looks like they are all over for ATV’s but can’t find one that says compatible with 850 Patriot. Thanks for your help.

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
I did some researching and it appears that the ATV pigtails are the same which makes sense. The following link for a T-Map sensor pigtail shows it will fit for t-map sensor 2411528 which is the one you have on your sled. I'm sure you can find one cheaper in the US, Just make sure it fits your sensor.
Polaris T-Map Sensor pigtail

Premium Features