• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stick a fork in the trail system their done

S
Dec 2, 2007
Sergeant Bluff
We rode Tuesday. We rode from Deadwood 7 - 7A - 2K - 2C - 5 - 6 - 4 into Latchstring then 1 - 2A - 2 - 2K - 7A - 5A - 7S and back to deadwood. The trails were barely rideable however the bare spots were growing and lots of slush. Look at trails head camera and see the water running down the lot. I expect by Thursday all the snow will be gone including the base. Calling for 60* temps next week.

JVthundercat

Lifetime Membership
A very sad year up there. East River barely got any to ride at all. Last week there was some, but -35 windchill so we did not do trails, just went from Harrisburg to Canton and back. Was for the most part able to just ride the gravel roads. Heading out next Wed to the Snowies though. I hope it holds together long enough, going anyways at this point though.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Snowing here today and got 5" Monday-and forecasted for another 12" tonight. Not much but sure makes it rideable....I just hope we get another February dump like we did last year!

Dec 17, 2013
Sad season thus far. That’s why you gotta take advantage of the good ones when they get ‘em’! Six trips over their last season and awesome snow each time! At this point may not even get out there at all this season. Just got back from Colorado, they stole ALLLLLL the snow! Untouched powder all day long!

M
Nov 24, 2023
Minnesota
Sad season thus far. That’s why you gotta take advantage of the good ones when they get ‘em’! Six trips over their last season and awesome snow each time! At this point may not even get out there at all this season. Just got back from Colorado, they stole ALLLLLL the snow! Untouched powder all day long!
Where in Colorado did you go? I was looking at maybe going out there?

Premium Features