• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

St patties weekend

M

McLaughlin_7

Oct 12, 2009
S.E. South Dakota
me and a buddy of mine a possibly gonna be heading out for st patties weekend if i can get my motor back together in time just wondering if anyone wanted to tag along from the east side or meet up out there will be leaving fri the 16 after 5 pm and coming home that sunday pm me if anyone is interested

J
Jan 8, 2012
Belle Fourche, SD
Okay, well if y'all don't mind I might tag along. I will get back to you later on tonight or tomarrow for sure. I am just getting my sled back from the shop tonight so I will have to make sure everything is in tact. If so, I would like to try and ride a few more times before I am forced to but it away for summer.

M

McLaughlin_7

Oct 12, 2009
S.E. South Dakota
thinking of maybe riding the trees north out of trailshead or towrds buck horn not sure yet see how the week goes and we usually try and ride from around 8 am and get back to the trailer just before dark dont like to ride at night

J
Jan 8, 2012
Belle Fourche, SD
Okay that would sound great to me. I would be willing to go Saturday but won't make it Sunday unfortunately.. You can message me if you want any specifics, otherwise I will plan on meeting you at Trailshead on Saturday around 8. I will have a 91 light blue Silverado with an all black sled.

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Jake, if I don't go to pick up my motorcycle on saturday, Maybe i'll come along with you, we can talk about riding up later this week though

J
Jan 8, 2012
Belle Fourche, SD
Okay wag sounds like a plan. You drove last time so if you wanted we could put your trailer on my pickup. I'm sure I'll run into you sometime this week though and we can figure out if you want to go or not.

Premium Features