• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spruce lodge----she's gone----finally!

grizzly7

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Hey PAPPA! Cant wait to get out there around the 7th, sounds like everything is coming together nice. I have a few rookies coming along so it will be good to have the avalanche class while we are there. Bye the way is my heated storage ready yet?? Dont let a fellow Yammi rider down, oh thats right you have been a cat guy all your life!

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
1st vote for having the 4M ride at ThunderMtn next year. Cannonman is committed to offering a full-service sled-in/out lodge on the Mesa. Us locals have been waiting for someone to step up and fill that void.

Having a place that offers fuel, cabins, restaurant/bar, right in the heart of sweet boondocking is priceless. thanx Mark for making this a reality!

ray

I'll second that!!

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Eric, send a PM to Mike Duffy on here @ Snowww1 to confirm your participation in the class. I know he has a limit of 10 and it was near full last week. I will try and get to him today also. I know you have had the classroom course and I think it is a prereqisite for the field class. Did the other "rookies" take that course? Looking forward to seeing you flat landers!
Fellow Cat riders should be here about the same time. I think I may have a few locals ready to show us around. Did you get a winch for that Yammi?

Hey PAPPA! Cant wait to get out there around the 7th, sounds like everything is coming together nice. I have a few rookies coming along so it will be good to have the avalanche class while we are there. Bye the way is my heated storage ready yet?? Dont let a fellow Yammi rider down, oh thats right you have been a cat guy all your life!

H

Hammertime

Nov 27, 2007
Arvada, Colorado
Thanks for getting rid of her Cannon! I had a very bad experiance with her a few years back over new years. I vowed never to come back but now she is gone its ok. Glad your there and wish you the best!

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
You and about everyone else who tried to stay here!!!!!!!!!! I should post some of the 100's of emails I have gotten since we took over about their experiences here, but she would probably sue me LOL. Try us now I know I will make your stay enjoyable. Thanks

Thanks for getting rid of her Cannon! I had a very bad experiance with her a few years back over new years. I vowed never to come back but now she is gone its ok. Glad your there and wish you the best!

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
another couple feet of fresh plus more tonite.....snowing sideways when we left!!

Thanks thundermtn for the beers&burgers!

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0156-1.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

snowswat

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2008
Brighton, CO
I just spent a few days up there, and it was awesome! This is a great snowmobile destination, and I plan on going back.

Thanks for everything Mark! I look forward to seeing all the improvements you are planning. The riding and service was top notch.

It was almost rediculous how much riding area there is on the Grand Mesa, and all the untouched powder we found. C U SOON!

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
pics

Here's a few pics from the TML on the 30th. I met Mark, Jiny, Casey and Hunter the Yellow lab. Great folks.

The sign says it all!!!!!!
DSC_0302.jpg

Hunter the Lab
DSC_0307.jpg

One of the cabins
DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0303-1.jpg

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I need a webcam Cannonman!!! I need to see what is up........any time-frame or schedule you can share with us posers? :rolleyes:

Premium Features