• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So the invasion kicked off

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Pelosi says Gaza conflict protesters backed by Putin​

Scratch out disease and replace it with nancy pelosi.

A disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that has a known cause and a distinctive group of symptoms, signs, or anatomical changes.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
January 10, 2023

Migration and Development

The three countries of North America each made ambitious commitments under the Los Angeles Declaration, including working together to advance labor mobility in North America, particularly regarding regular pathways, and have been delivering on these commitments.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Someone correct me here, what is so different from North America compared to these other countries that have been invaded?

When these other countries talk about invasion of illegal immigrants what country are these illegals coming From?

COUNTRY= SINGULAR NOT PLURAL

Anyone?

These illegals coming to North America are coming from every part of the world.

This country is in deep **** if this can not be stopped and if the government steps in they will take away the sovereignty of the people and do as they please for the great reset.

The definition of sovereignty has already been changed, it is no longer about the people.

sovereignty ( ˈsɒvrəntɪ) n, pl -ties 1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) supreme and unrestricted power, as of a state 2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) the position, dominion, or authority of a sovereign 3. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) an independent state

Pulled this from a book case
American Heritage Dictionary originally 1969 printed 1981

Sovereignty
1. Supremacy of authority or rule, as exercised by a sovereign or a sovereign state2. Royal rank, authority, or power 3. Complete independence and self government. 4. A territory existing as an independent state.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Putin responds to US reporter with sexist remark​

1707341183978.jpeg

Beautiful woman, pretty, I’m telling her one thing. She instantly tells me the opposite, as if she didn’t hear what I said,” Putin said turning to the predominantly male audience.

That would piss anybody off, Putin speaks English, he does not believe in stepping down to the level of these corrupt pigs, you treat anybody with disrespect none should be returned.

Here's another reason why these POS journalist repeat the same questions, they are trying to manipulate the conversation in their favor. Just because a person was raised in another country doesn't mean the English language is understood the same way.

I need a 3/8s wrench or did you wrench your back again.

This is why many people have translators and do not want to participate in these games.

There was an English person that interviewed Putin last week doing the same thing with the questions and actually pointed a finger at him, I don't how a journalist thinks that pointing a finger at a leader of a country is a good thing.

I'd tell you where to stick it but that wouldn't be politically correct.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Lying dog faced pony soldier caught instigating a war.
1707468269820.jpeg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Just informing you of what a piece of **** the recreational vehicles are, anyone that's rolled one knows how the so called ROPS collapses from it's own weight, nothing but the best for killing others though.

For you recreational people that's a different story.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Zelensky to sign security pacts with Germany and France​

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Ukraine-Using Drones To Kill Unarmed Civilians NOT in Uniform -political prisoners,ethnic cleansing?​

Premium Features